Pages

Monday, June 19, 2017

My speech.

Kia ora bloggers,
I am presenting you my speech so read it though. If you agree, comment.



                                     Big cats


What is the point in killing our biggest cats? Just for the skin? It might make you rich but still. Poaching leads to extinction and extinction means that they don’t get a chance to live a full and happy life

Firstly, I believe when you poach our big cats there are less and less and one day you’ll wipe out a whole species of big cat. I believe the fastest animals in the world are going extinct and they’re cheetahs.  I mean it, you’ll wipe out lions,leopards,cheetahs and several more species.
If one species goes extinct, it has a flow on effect to other species. Animals are part of a food chain and if you effect the food chain some other animals might die too.

Finally I believe our big cats should live because there is really no point in killing big cats just to make a handbag or a coat or a mat. When they are alive, they can amaze tourists, they can reproduce to add more cats to the wild. Big
cats are much better alive than dead!

So are you with me or not? Because big cats  deserve a  better life than being killed and turned into a handbag I think tourists would really like to see a big cat but if there are no big cats then the poachers are to blame. But just remember once there are no big cats there are no other animals to complete the food chain
  




No comments:

Post a Comment